let me take you on a carousel ride
about:


This blog is created for the module:
ES2007S
Professional Communications

Sectional Teaching Group 5 7


me:


I AM GWEN.
★ glam@nus.edu.sg

If I had a world of my own,
everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise,what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be,it would.


links:


For course info, please click here.

Check out their blogs:

Dongfang
Jake
Joel
Michelle
Pei En
Rachel


Russell
Kesleen
Jason
Ximin
Luigi
Keerth
Jasmine

Gathering Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:15 AM
I'm aware that most won't be reading this. But in case you are...

Brad suggested a meet-up for dinner after exams! (:

Venue: TBC (Most probably some place in Bukit Timah or central)
Date: 11-16 Dec (Pick a date!)

Anyone interested to come?


★Posted by g.



There are 3 comments!

Blogger Jake Nguyen Thanh Long commented at November 17, 2009 at 5:37 AM  :

Great!

I will be attending for sure, but depending on when we meet. I will be available in Singapore from 26th Nov, to 2nd Dec.

Wish to hear from you.
My HP: 82209063.

Cheers,

Jake

Blogger g. commented at November 17, 2009 at 6:33 AM  :

Okay! I will contact you again when it's confirmed! (=

Anonymous Best Website Hosting commented at May 25, 2011 at 3:28 AM  :

i attend this function surely. but depending on my leave. if not possible means i contact via mobile.

Post your comment here!